Elemental Container Inc.
Why choose TOURNAIRE aluminum bottles?
- Almost two centuries of experience
- The largest range of industrial bottles on the market
- Controlled quality level
- Advanced automated quality checks on production lines
- Traceability at each stage of the manufacturing process
- Expertise in aluminum bottles and injection molding for closure systems
- Definition of cleanliness standards
- Investments to support the development of its clients
- Continuous development of new technical solutions
TOURNAIRE has a strong commitment to QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT, SAFETY and CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY.
- Quality system: Both divisions of Tournaire possess ISO 9001 certification. They use high-performance computer systems for rapid processing of client demands, non-conformity and corrective actions
- Environment: Both divisions of Tournaire are ISO 14001 certified. The Environmental Management system enables the company to make constant progress in limiting its impact on the environment.
- Safety: The Grasse site is MASE certified: since 2006 for the Equipment Division and since 2010 for the Packaging Division. The Tournaire Group has opted for safety through the adoption of this stringent standard.
- Health and working conditions: For the company as a whole, safety procedures are based on a preventive approach to industrial diseases and difficult working conditions.
- Management of skills, jobs and knowledge: Tournaire runs an ambitious training program for all of its employees. It benefits from the expert knowledge of its staff whose average seniority is 15 years with the company as of 2013.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Tournaire's CSR implementation program follows ISO 26000 principles, an approach recognized by a silver grade evaluation against EcoVadis standard and by a 91/100 mark following an onsite audit against “Together for Sustainability” standard (TFS: the chemical initiative for sustainable procurement).
ELEMENTAL CONTAINER is Tournaire’s subsidiary in North America. Our unique position in the market enable us to deliver the expertise of a manufacturer with the service of a distributor. In our 22,000 square foot warehouse, we stock the largest range of industrial aluminum bottles in North America.