Indena is a world leader in the identification, development and production of active principles derived from plants, for use in the pharmaceutical, health food and personal care industries.
Indena, a privately owned Italian company, has around 800 employees and manages cultivation, manufacturing, and sales in more than 70 countries throughout the world. Founded in 1921, Indena has built an international infrastructure with five branch offices in Europe, Asia, U.S. and Latin America, along with five production sites that process more than 20,000 metric tons of raw materials per year.
- Prodigest TM
- Greenselect® Phytosome
- Leucoselect ®
- American Botanical Council (ABC)
- American Herbal Products Association (AHPA)
- AOAC International
- Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA)
- Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN)
- United Natural Products Association (UNPA)