Rochem International Inc.
- Nutraceuticals and Vitamins for the Supplement Industry.
- Sweeteners, Amino Acids, Fibers, Prebiotics, and other ingredients for the Food, Beverage & Confectionary Industry.
- Human RX and OTC Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
- Veterinary APIs/Feed for Animal Health companies.
- Headquartered in Long Island, New York: Regulatory, accounting, customer service, and project management personnel.
- Own GMP compliant/FDA registered warehouse in NY – nutritional and pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Other US warehousing locations – Illinois and California.
- Multiple international warehouses including Canada and UK.
- Sourcing office in Qingdao, China.
- Full time auditors and sourcing managers.
- Multiple EU office locations to support multinational customers.
What We Do – Commercial
- Primary and alternative source identification - cost reduction on existing spend
- Prequalification/internal assessment and auditing – risk mitigation
- Ability to setup and host customer/regulatory agency audits - GMP/ISO
- Brokerage, customs clearance, warehousing, and in-land transportation
- Delivery terms – FOB, CIF, DDP, etc.
- Flexible credit/payment terms; Long term supply agreements
Supply Chain Management; Regulatory compliance
- Ability to fit in to any procurement model – large or small
- Project and inventory management – timed releases/annual bids/blanket orders
- Regulatory compliance – certification (non-GMO/organic/halal/kosher)
What We Do – R&D
- Identification of commercial manufacturers and CMOs
- Prequalification/internal assessment – technical capabilities
Development Services (Partner)
- Ability to work on custom specifications
- Development and exchange of analytical methods
- Blending capabilities
Complete Confidentiality (CDA/NDA)
- Project management and routine updates
- Liaison three-way meetings for technical discussions
- Offer ideas to customers, driven by manufacturing partners
- Over 500 in-house cGMP audits performed in China
- Average 10 agency inspections per year, increasing every year
- Attended over 100 FDA and EU Authority inspections with an overall FDA pass rate of 100%
- Support our customers with all necessary documentation, certification and statements upon request
- Review and release of CoA
- Claim handling
- Material received by our warehouse and inspected
- Entered into our inventory system by batch; received date
- Sales order entered and material allocated using standard first in first out
- Warehouse prepares outbound shipment and 2 people check to ensure correct batch(s) are shipped and prepares paperwork
- Copy of documents sent to customer
Rochem's Added Values
- Local warehousing with safety stock once supply agreements are finalized by all parties
- Giving transparency between customers and suppliers for regular visits of each other with Rochem
- Bridging the cultural gap between the east and west to get the same understandings for long term business relationships
- Rochem's top management and decision makers of the manufacturers work closely whether the supply situation is good or bad
- Drug Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT)
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)