Watson is one of the highest quality suppliers of products and services geared towards enhancing human health and nutrition around the world. We are a leader in developing quality products and ingredient systems for the food and supplement industries. Expertise in microencapsulation, agglomeration, micronizing, spray drying, and film technology allow us to develop unique formulations and products using Watson manufactured value-added ingredients.
Research and development at Watson is central to our commitment to innovation and continual improvement.
- Watson offers the widest breadth and depth of technology and market expertise in one place
- Watson develops Innovative Ingredient solutions and technologies.
- We are technology focused.
- Our commitment to innovation, responsiveness and continual improvement supports quick time to market entry.
- Sustainability matters to us and our customers.
- We are your creative resource
- Watson is uniquely positioned to deliver multi-technology solutions
Quality is our corner stone from which we have built our reputation in the industry. Watson has invested in building a robust quality fabric woven throughout our organization. All of our employees support our quality system and are proud of their role in quality. Quality is everyone’s highest priority every day.
- Vitamin/Mineral Premixes
- Wet/Dry Blending
- Spray Drying
- Drum-to-Hopper Blends
- Grinding & Micronizing
- Cast Film Technology
- Toll Manufacturing
Founded in 1939, our headquarters, located in West Haven, Connecticut, is home to our modern 85,000 and 50,000 sq. ft. facilities of our manufacturing, warehouse, analytical and research & development departments.
- Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN)
- Drug Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT)
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)
- Natural Products Association (NPA)