REXIVA® is a range of highly purified amino acids suitable for all nutritional applications – from infant and sports nutrition to supplements and flavors. As the building blocks of life, amino acids are involved in most biochemical processes within the human body (proteins). As a result, they play an integral role in metabolism and overall health.
The amino acids found in proteins are called protein genic amino acids. These are all L-amino acids and can be divided into two categories: essential and non-essential. Essential amino acids cannot be synthesized by the body and therefore need to be obtained from diet, whereas non-essential amino acids can be synthesized within the body.
BENEFITS OF REXIVA®
The REXIVA® brand draws on decades of Evonik expertise in the field of amino acids and related compounds. REXIVA® is a byword for guaranteed high quality – comprising products that fulfill all necessary regulatory and quality-related standards:
- Non-animal origin
- Full control of all quality parameters (purity, microbiology, heavy metals, etc.)
- Analytical methods in compliance with USP, FCC, Codex Alimentarius
- Kosher and halal certification
- Statements on allergens, residual solvents and BSE/TSE are available
- Leading European-based global supplier of amino acids
- Maximum supply security due to backward integration of our main amino acids such as methionine, serine & proline
- Highly purified and suitable for all nutritional applications