Acti-Joint® is a complex for joint care, developed by Bioibérica for the comprehensive treatment of the three main structures affected by osteoarthritis: cartilage, synovial membrane and subchondral bone.
It contains three ingredients of the highest quality made by Bioibérica, each of which has certain mechanisms within the joint structure and whose synergy makes Acti-Joint® more effective than each of its components individually:
- CS-b-Bioactive®: Bioibérica's chondroitin sulfate and the one most tested in clinical studies.
- b-Glu: Bioibérica's glucosamine.
- Mobilee®: natural extract patented by Bioibérica, rich in hyaluronic acid, collagen and other polysaccharides, which improves joint mobility and muscle strength.
What is it for?
- Improves the cartilage metabolism.
- Reduces synovial inflammation.
- Increases the endogenous synthesis of hyaluronic acid and therefore the quality of the synovial liquid.
- Balances the metabolism of the subchondral bone.
- Reduces osteoarthritis symptoms (pain, inflammation, functional disability).
- Reduces the progression of the disease.