IEH Laboratories and Consulting Group features several full-service chemistry laboratories that serve the needs of growers and food manufacturers with both classical chemistry methods as well as the most advanced chromatographic methods, including LC-MSMS, ICP-MS and GC-MS.
IEH-Environmental Micro Analysis (EMA) Laboratory is the head laboratory of our pesticide residue testing specialty division. EMA uses state-of-the-art instrumentation such as LC-MSMS, GC-MS, HPLC and GC for pesticide testing.
- US-FDA, European Union & Japanese Positive List
- US-FDA Import Screen
- US-FDA residue analyses for detained foods (Detention Without Physical Examination)
- USDA Food Safety & Inspection Service (FSIS) Pesticide Screen
- US-EPA Soils and Water Screen
- California Department of Food & Agriculture (CDFA) Positive List
- Carbamate Screen
- Chlorinated Herbicide Screening
- Organonitrogen/Organophosphate Screen
- Organochlorine/Synthetic Pyrethroid Screen
CHEMISTRY & NUTRITIONAL TESTING
IEH Laboratories provide powerful, state-of-the-art analytical technologies to perform chemical and nutritional testing of diverse matrices.
- US-FDA Nutritional Labeling and Education Act (NLEA) Testing
- Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act (FD&C) Colors
- Vitamin Testing
- Proximate Analyses
- Fatty Acid Profile
- Dietary & Crude Fiber
- Organic Acid Profiles
- Fat and Oil
- Metals and Minerals
- Amino Acids