Purely Icelandic Astaxanthin
Our premium astaxanthin, branded Astalíf™, is a powerful natural antioxidant with multiple health benefits and a solid scientific foundation, extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae. Manufactured to rigorous quality and sustainability standards at a state-of-the-art, cGMP-compliant, indoor facility, Astalíf is a specialty ingredient for nutraceuticals with applications in brain health, eye health, healthy aging, cardiovascular health, muscle endurance/recovery, and skin health.
Our Product Range
5% and 10% Oleoresins - For soft gelatin capsules and topical oil-based cosmetics.
5% Biomass - For soft and hard gelatin capsules.
Bulk Softgel Capsules - Available in various potencies. Ask us about custom formulations, design, packaging, and blistering services.
Quality, Safety & Sustainability
- 100% natural
- Non-GMO project verified
- cGMP compliant
- Novel Food in Europe
- Natural astaxanthin has GRAS status in the United States
- High level of astaxanthin content in the dried algal biomass (over 7%)
- High ratio of pure astaxanthin to other carotenoids (≥ 95%)
- No quantifiable amounts of heavy metals
- Organic solvent-free
- Halal & Kosher certified
- HACCP principles are employed in our downstream processing
- Algae cultivated with pure Icelandic water
- Facility 100% powered by renewable geothermal energy
- Sustainable manufacturing practices