Automatic Developing Chamber 2 (ADC2)
The CAMAG Automatic Developing Chamber 2 (ADC 2) offers convenience, safety and reproducibility for isocratic
developments of TLC/HPTLC plates and foils with the format 20 x 10 cm. The CAMAG ADC 2 is the heart of an HPTLC
system. It performs the development step fully automatically, reproducibly, and independent of environmental effects.
The activity and pre-conditioning of the layer, chamber saturation, developing distance and final drying can
be pre-set and automatically monitored by the ADC 2. Two operation modes are available: stand-alone with input
of parameters via keypad, or software-controlled operation with visionCATS allowing for process monitoring, documentation
of operating parameters, and reporting.
- Fully automatic development of 20 x 10 cm TLC/HPTLC plates
- Use of conventional 20 x 10 cm Twin Trough Chamber for development
- Operation in stand-alone mode or software-controlled
- No process monitoring responsibilities of the user, operation is fully traceable
- The option “Humidity Control” allows reproducible chromatography at defined layer activity