Benolea® — NATURAL SOLUTION FOR HEALTHY BLOOD PRESSURE
The leaves of the olive tree have traditionally been used since ancient times to combat high blood pressure, atherosclerosis and diabetes and for other medicinal purposes, such as rheumatism, gout, fever and to promote the body’s elimination functions.
Scientific evidence has documented the positive effects of olive leaves on blood pressure and cholesterol, as well as positive effects on blood sugar levels. Olive leaves have also been studied for their strong antimicrobial activity against virusses and bacteria, and antioxidant properties.
• Olive leaf extract (Olea europaea L.)
• Support for cardiovascular health
• Uses and safety confirmed by proprietary studies
• High oleuropein and polyphenols content
• High purity and stability thanks to EFLA® HyperPure process