BioCell Collagen is a clinically tested dietary ingredient that promotes active joints, youthful-looking skin, and healthy connective tissues. BioCell Collagen contains a patented composition of naturally occurring hydrolyzed collagen type II (60-70%), chondroitin sulfate (20%), and hyaluronic acid (10%) in a highly absorbable matrix form that has been the subject of numerous human clinical trials, including trials on safety, efficacy, and bioavailability
- Provides nutrients essential for maintaining cartilage, tendon and ligament connective tissue health.
- Clinically shown to improve joint comfort, mobility and quality of life.
- Clinically shown to impact key biochemical markers of connective and skeletal muscle tissue damage and enhance stress resilience following intense resistance exercise.
- The bioavailable hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate in BioCell Collagen promotes joint cushioning and lubrication.
- May help renew cartilage by stimulating chondrocytes (cartilage producing cells).
Beauty-From-Within Skin Support
- Clinically shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by counteracting both natural and photoaging processes.
- Clinically shown to reduce skin dryness/scaling via HA-mediated increase in skin hydration leading to enhanced turgidity and suppleness.
- Clinically shown to increase collagen content in the dermis by supporting the tensile strength of skin.
- Clinically shown to increase blood microcirculation of facial skin.
- Promotes maintenance and healthy aging of skin.
- Supports healthy hair and nails.
- BioCell Collagen (fine powder), for use in capsules and soft gels.
- BioCell Collagen FG (food grade), for use in chewables and functional food applications.
- BioCell Collagen CG-WS (cosmetic grade), specially formulated for use in topical applications.
BioCell Collagen was designed to be used daily for the promotion of skin, joint, connective tissue, tendon and ligament health. The safety and efficacy of BioCell Collagen has been demonstrated in multiple human studies over the decade.