When product integrity and safety is on the line, don't let moisture problems in shipping containers ruin your brand. Desiccare has the solution. With our line of Cargo Dry, your products will be safe while in transit. Mositure Damage caused by condensation and elevated humidity can contribute to potential problems that will affect a company's profit margin.
Cargo Dry is a specially formulated desiccant designed to lower the dewpoint inside shipping and storage containers. It consists of a three bag strip containing 1000 grams secured to a convenient hook that is easier to hang in any container. Cargo Dry can easily protect shipping containers using a recommended 6 units (1 case) per 20’ container and 12 units (2 cases) per 40’ container.
Cargo Dry is also available in bags for easy placement throughout any container.
-500 gram (30 per box)
-1,500 gram (10 per box)
Cargo Dry has many advantages:
1. Ship goods without the threat of “Container Rain”
2. Inhibits the formation of mold, mildew, rust and corrosion
3. Absorbs up to 100% of its weights in moisture
4. Provides 50 days or more of moisture protection
5. Prevents weak cartons and loose labels caused by moisture
6. Environmentally safe and can be disposed of as normal waste
Cargo Dry Pak has many applications:
1. Ocean, truck, rail & shipping containers
2. Protection of textiles, leather goods, shows, furniture, food products, grains, feeds, pet food, canned goods and bottled products
3. Protection of industrial products such as auto parts, machinery, metal products, paper and cardboard boxes
4. Ideal for boats & TV’s as well as long term storage applications.