CAVACURMIN® | Wacker Curcumin Complex
HIGHLY BIOAVAILABLE CURCUMIN
Curcumin and its derivatives, commonly known as curcuminoids, are biologically active constituents of the herb curcuma longa or turmeric. The bioavailability of diet-derived polyphenols varies greatly and curcumin is known not to be readily absorbed by the body. WACKER developed a solution for increasing the absorption of functional ingredients and offers a curcumin formulation with superior bioavailability: CAVACURMIN®. Complexation with the naturally occuring oligosaccharide gamma-cyclodextrin results in a free-flowing and easiliy dispersible powder.
- About 40 times higher bioavailability than standard turmeric extract (clinically proven: Purpura et al., 2018)
- Easily dispersible in water
- Contains natural curcumin extract with all three bioactive curcuminoids
- No E-number, only 2 ingredients (curcumin + carrier)
- CAVACURMIN® is free from lecithin, phospholipids, synthetic emulsifiers, piperin, gluten and animal derived ingredients
- Suitable for multiple supplement applications: tablets, capsules, granules, powder, drinks, gummies, ...