CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor)
Strengthens the Immune System
* Helps control high blood pressure
* Help control cholesterol levels
* Provides the body with Nucleic Acids (RNA/DNA) which is responsible for cellular renewal, growth and
* Improves T-cell and B-cell Activity
* 100% water soluble
* Stimulates the growth gut bacteria
We concentrate the heart of the Chlorella, it's most valuable nutrients that are essential for rejuvenation.
It is high in Nucleic Acids (RNA/DNA), Amino Acids, glycoproteins, glycolipids, which are immune builders, vitamin B-complex, polypeptides, and polysaccharides. RNA/DNA are the blueprints for each of our 100,000 trillion cells.
Chlorella Growth Factor is a concentrated form of chlorella made up of many valuable nutritional substances, some of which are not found in any other foods. They are amino acids, amino peptides, water-soluble proteins, binding proteins, glycoprotein, the vitamin B-complex and other vitamins, minerals, glutathione resembling substances, RNA/DNA, immune polysaccharides, phytohormones, natural growth factors.