Clinical Supply Services
With eight facilities in the US, EU, and Asia/Pacific region, and more than 50 depots covering 6 continents, Catalent Clinical Supply Services has a robust network built around flexible and integrated service offerings for pharmaceuticals in clinical trial phases I-IV. We provide reliable service and deep expertise in global supply chain and clinical supply management that will speed your drug to market.
In today’s challenging environment, every clinical study is different. Changes occur frequently during project development that requires unique, responsive solutions. With Catalent, you get that flexibility at every step—whether you’re using our preclinical services or going further into the clinical supply chain. You can rely on us for innovative and comprehensive solutions designed to keep your studies moving.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CLINICAL SUPPLY CHAIN
Industry-leading experience, clinical project management and resources
- Over 25 years in the clinical supplies industry
- 5,000+ Clinical Trials supported
- Serving pharma’s top 25 plus more than 300 virtual and small companies
- 99% on-time delivery record built on 150,000 shipments a year to 80+ countries
- Our facilities in the U.S., U.K., Germany, and Asia Pacific region are fully inspected and certified by the appropriate U.S. and European regulatory agencies, allowing us to support global studies from any site and feature:
- 100+ primary and secondary packaging suites
- 1,400,000+ cubic feet of controlled temperature space
- 800+ DEA Sch, I-V pallet spaces
- From direct comparator sourcing comprehensive clinical packaging and labeling, clinical storage and global distribution to our innovative supply models, we provide with tailored solutions designed to address today’s complex clinical supply challenges
- Specialty handling of cold chain, biologic, potent/cytotoxic and controlled drug substances
- Clinical supply management services including forecasting and demand simulations to identify areas of potential risk and devise proactive solutions that strike the right balance between necessity and efficiency