Collagen peptide is protein for skin, hair, tendons, cartilage, bones, and joint protection and regeneration. Collagen peptides are water soluble, highly digestible, and readily absorbed by our bodies. these features are the result of their smaller size. Collagen peptide supports the elasticity of skin tendons, and cartilage provided by collagen.
Collagen peptides are made up of amino acids; including glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, arginine, and creatine precursors, which represent 30% of the proteins in the body. It is the abundance of these amino acids in collagen peptides which contribute to healthy muscle growth, joint health, and an overall skin radiance and glow. Collagen is an important connective tissue protein and substructure of the body.
- Supports healthy skin and hair
- Minimizes joint pain and bone loss
- Strengthens nails, hair, and teeth
- Boosts metabolism, muscle mass, and energy output
- Improves liver health and leaky gut issues