growing body of scientific evidence links the phytonutrients found in cranberries to a variety of health benefits, including maintaining a healthy urinary tract, offering immune support, and reducing the incidence of stomach ulcers, cardiovascular disease, and periodontal disease. Studies have also shown that cranberry proanthocyanidins (PACs) are the novel compounds responsible for cranberry’s unique bacteria-blocking antiadhesion properties (with 36mg being the target dosage for urinary tract health). Cranberries are also one of the richest sources of antioxidants per calorie among popular fruits.
Artemis is thrilled to be able to provide exceptional cranberry juice powders through our relationship with Ocean Spray—the name you know and trust. Artemis also now has the ability to produce High-PAC extracts and whole fruit powders at a new state-of-the-art manufacturing plant, committed to sustainability and fueled by green energy. This facility allows us to have an innovative approach to cranberry ingredients and gives us the ability to manufacture custom powders and extracts according to customer needs while staying true to our commitment of producing quality and effective ingredients backed by strong science.
- Unique A-linked proanthocyanidins (condensed tannins)
- Anthocyanins like cyanidin-3-arabinoside, cyanidin-3-galactoside, cyanidin-3-glucoside
- Organic acids like quinic, citric, ellagic, malic
- Helps fight against Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Offers gastric & cardiovascular support
- Supports oral health
- Offers immune support and antioxidant benefits
- All-natural and food-grade