DavosLife E3 Tocotrienols
DavosLife E3 Tocotrienols, the next generation Vitamin E for overall health and well-being. It is produced from non-GMO palm fruit (Elaeis guineensis).
DavosLife E3 contains the complete spectrum of natural Tocotrienols. This Super Vitamin E is a potent natural antioxidant and rich in anti-inflammatory properties. Tocotrienols’ antioxidant properties are 60x more powerful than α-tocopherol. Tocotrienols are scientifically proven for cardiovascular health, brain and nerve health, liver health, skin care and more.
DavosLife E3 is a functional ingredient for dietary supplement, functional foods & beverages, cosmetics and personal care products. It can be taken orally as a supplement or used in topical applications.
DavosLife E3 Tocotrienols comply with all major international regulatory standards on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) and other contaminants in the standards for health supplements.
Safety assessments conducted by the Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR) Expert Panel concluded that Tocotrienols are safe to use in cosmetics.
- DavosLife E3 DVL Series– Natural Full Spectrum Mixed Tocotrienols Tocopherol Liquid
- DavosLife E3 DVP 30-WD – Natural Full Spectrum Mixed Tocotrienols Tocopherol Powder
- DavosLife E3 Tocotrienols Isomers – Analytical Kit (α, β, γ and δ) with high purity up to 97%
- DavosLife E3 Bio-Enhanced 20 – Patented SEDS formula
- DavosLife E3 Bio-Enhanced Tocotrienols, Softgel
Evidence-based health benefits of Tocotrienols:
- Reduce the risk of Dementia.
- Reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Improve lipid profile by reduction of total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and serum triglycerides.
- Improve liver health biomarkers in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease patients.
- Improve bone density. Reduction of oxidative stress in bone tissue reduces bone tissue degradation.
- Reduce skin redness and pigmentation following UV Irradiation.
Learn more health benefits of Tocotrienols.