Dietary Nutrient, Supplement, and Functional Food Testing
In today’s market, consumers have an increasing number of dietary nutrients and supplements available to them to help improve their overall health. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other regulatory agencies continue to update their regulations for the quality and safety of such products, creating a challenge for manufacturers and distributors to ensure compliance.
With more than 15 years of experience in supplement ingredients and products, Intertek provides a breadth of expertise in identification, potency, purity, and safety testing, as well as regulatory compliance. Our suite of services ranges from routine analysis to complex testing of natural ingredients in supplements and functional foods throughout their life cycle.
Our services include:
- Nutrition and supplement fact testing
- Identity, quality, potency, and purity testing of dietary and active supplement ingredients
- Product stability analysis
- Analytical testing of diverse supplement products
- Energy and cellular health ingredient and product testing
- Digestive supplement ingredient and product testing
- Ingredients and products aimed at joint, heart, and prostate health
- Natural weight control ingredient and product testing