Europe Bilberry Extract
Product name: Europe Bilberry Extract
Botanical Source: Vaccinium Myrtillus
Specification: Glycosidase 32.4%-39.6% by HPLC
CAS NO.: 84082-34-8
Molecular Formula: C27H31O16
Molecular Weight: 611.53
Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus L.) is a kind of perennial deciduous or evergreen fruit shrubs, mainly found in subarctic regions of the world as in Sweden, Finland and Ukraine, etc. Bilberries contain dense levels of anthocyanin pigments, which was said popularly to have been used by World War II RAF pilots to sharpen night vision. In fork medicine, Europeans have been taking bilberry for a hundred years. Bilberry extracts entered the healthcare market as a kind of dietary supplement for effects on vision enhancement and visual fatigue relief
- Protect and regenerate retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.
- Prevent the cardiovascular diseases
- Quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging
- A treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat
- A treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.