Excipients are inactive, inert substances generally used to dilute, change the consistency of active ingredients and provide direct compression characteristics to tablet blends.
AnMar offers directly compressible excipients in the form of Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, unmilled (VitaPress®) and Dicalcium phosphate anhydrous, unmilled. All excipients conform to USP standards.
- Crospovidone (PVPP) USP
- Dicalcium phosphate anhydrous, powder spec
- Dicalcium phosphate anhydrous, unmilled
- Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, powder
- Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, unmilled (VitaPress®) spec
- Mannitol Powder USP
- Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC) USP
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) K-30 USP
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) K-30 USP 31
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) K-90
- Sorbitol, granular
- Sorbitol, powder