- Highly concentrated extract of fenugreek galactomannan, standardized on 85% total fiber level
- FenuLife® is a natural and safe alternative to pharmaceutical heartburn medications with comparable effects
- FenuLife® fiber is highly resistant to enzymatic degradation
- FenuLife® has a sustainable water binding capability throughout the digestive tract
- Patented indication as natural solution for heartburn and reflux symptoms
FenuLife® is a unique source of deodorized galactomannan fiber produced from fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) via a patented process. This high level of standardised soluble dietary fibre is obtained from a non-GMO proprietary variety of fenugreek called Canafen.
Fenugreek has been widely used for various medicinal applications for thousands of years and more recently its wider benefits have been researched in greater depth.
In the stomach, FenuLife® absorbs moisture, forming a thick, viscous mass, which is the key to its unique health properties. This increased viscosity and mass leads to slower gastric emptying and absorption of glucose, feelings of satiety and prevention of acid reflux. FenuLife® has been evaluated for these indications and has been shown to have a beneficial effect.
A recent clinical study supports use of FenuLife® in prevention of stomach acid reflux. FenuLife®decreased the frequency of heartburn significantly and was more effective than placebo, and similarly effective as the positive control (a commonly used OTC antacid). Previous clinical studies support the use of FenuLife® in weight management, through two mechanisms of action: increased feeling of satiety and reduced glycaemic index.