A product is considered as a finished product only if it meets the following criteria.
- The product must meet or exceed the internal standards established for the product.
- All active ingredients exceed 100 % of the label claim.
- All the microbiological standards meet or exceed USP requirements.
- The product meets or exceeds all compendial standards for the the physical parameters including weight variation, disintegration.
- All products are shipped with the Quality Control report of the the product.
Shelf life typically given is two years from the date of manufacture which is validated through shelf life studies in accelerated stability chambers