EAS GRAS, NDI and Food Additive Petion Submission Services
Whether seeking to submit a GRAS Notification, or Independent (self) GRAS conclusion diligent study assessments of the safety of the ingredient in question are required. EAS Consulting Group, LLC has a long and successful history of leading companies through the GRAS process with expert consultants in the areas of toxicology and regulatory requirements who take you through the steps of a GRAS determination process.
Choose EAS for:
- Performing an initial feasibility study
- Determining required performance outcomes and identifying appropriate studies to perform
- Developing study designs and protocols
- Identifying an appropriate Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Coordinating study initiation and management oversight with the CRO
- On-going monitoring of study protocols and outcomes
- Providing input of appropriate data for inclusion in study reports
- Support in the writing of the dossier documenting the safety of the ingredient
- Convening the expert GRAS Panel
- Submission of the GRAS Notice to FDA for review
In addition to GRAS, EAS can help with other options such as food additive petitions, food contact notification, NDIs, and more.