Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Product name: Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Botanical Source: Garcinia Cambogia
Specification: 50% HCA, 60% HCA
CAS NO.: 6205-14-7
Molecular Formula: C6H8O8
Molecular Weight: 208.12
Garcinia cambogia are valued for the fleshy rind, which has been used from time immemorial in Travencore curries and as a tart food flavor by the people of South India. This provides to the dishes a pleasant, sweet-sour taste. Apart from this effect it provokes satiety and satisfaction.
HCA is a close relative of citric acid, the component that gives citrus fruits theis characteristic tart flavor. Unlike citric acid that is found throughout the plant kingdom, HCA is limited to only a few plant species. HCA comprises somewhere between 10% t0 30%(by weight) of the dried rind of Garcinia fruit, by far the greatest amount know from any single source.
- Preventing fat cell formation;
- Appetite suppression and control;
- Improved well-being;
- Stabilize Moodiness;
- Balance hormone level;
- Good for diabetic patients;
- Improve digestion and speed up metabolism.
1) Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2) Functional food as capsules or pills;
3) Water-soluble beverages;
4) Health products as capsules or pills