GCA® Green Coffee Extract
Bio•avail•ability: the degree and rate at which a substance (such as antioxidants) is absorbed into the body.
One of the most highly bioavailable antioxidants to humans is called Chlorogenic Acids (CGA). One major source of CGA is coffee beans. Chlorogenic acid in green coffee extract has quickly become a popular source for antioxidants used in both nutraceutical and beverage formulation because they are stable, soluble, and highly metabolized in humans.
Benefits of GCA® Green Coffee Extract:
• 50% Chlorogenic acids
• Less than <4% Caffeine
• Certified organic (USDA & ECO-CERT) available
• Non-GMO plant-based antioxidants
• Sustainably grown and ethically farmed
• GRAS for U.S. food & Beverage
Formulating with GCA® Green Coffee Extract:
• Highly water soluble
• Clear in solution
• Neutral taste profile
• Self-determined GRAS
• Easily formulated into supplements (capsules, tablets, softgels or powder mixes)