GlucosaGreen® glucosamine is:
- Vegan Friendly – Non-animal, non-shellfish glucosamine alternative
- Patented – ‘Disruptive’, solution driven technology
- USP Compliant – Full compliance with USP and international monographs
TSI’s GlucosaGreen® glucosamine is produced by an innovative and patented direct fermentation technology that is revolutionizing the global glucosamine market. This extremely efficient technology effectively addresses the challenges inherent in chitin-derived shellfish production, the most important being environmental pollution.
Producing one metric ton (MT) of chitin-derived glucosamine HCl creates approximately 450-460 MT’s of waste water and five to six MT’s of solid waste. This waste water contains potentially harmful (especially to aquatic life) pH levels of 5.5, Chemical Oxygen Demand levels of 8500mg/L, and is often discarded back into the environment untreated. After decades of serious environmental damage, strict pollution penalties including production cuts and factory closings, threaten future supply of shellfish origin material.
GlucosaGreen® is a convenient, environmentally friendly and sustainable alternative. The direct fermentation process generates significantly less waste water and only 2% of the solid waste created by chitin glucosamine manufacturing. Furthermore, a chitin free supply chain provides price stability and increased transparency. As the environmentally responsible choice, GlucosaGreen® is set to replace shellfish origin material as the next generation of glucosamine.
REGULATORY COMPLIANT & QUALITY CONFIRMED:
- Safety and toxicity tested and verified
- Manufactured to the highest cGMP standards
- Non-GMO, shellfish-free and allergen free
- USP, JP and EP compendial grades available
- Available in all salt forms
- Available in ingredient and finished dosage form