Go-Less Men® — THE NATURAL WAY TO SUPPORT MEN'S URINARY HEALTH
Pumpkin seeds (Cucurbita pepo L.) were traditionally used by the Native Americans to facilitate the passage of urine and have been an integral part of European Herbal Medicine since 1539.
Pumpkin seeds have found a place in the medical treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms (due to BPH) over the past decades.
Manufactured under NFS GMP and cGMP conditions using proprietary technology EFLA®HyperPure, allows for the highly selective removal of unwanted contaminants. Moreover, it removes remaining fat residuals and stops fat degradation.
- An extract from defatted pumpkin seeds (Cucurbita pepo L.)
- Uses and safety supported by proprietary studies
- Provides natural and clinically proven support for healthy bladder function in men
- Complies with the monograph of the European Herbal Medicine
- Offers the highest quality, using EFLA®Hyper Pure technology