Grape & Vine Extracts
Vitis vinifera L. is a native species of Asia that has been grown for thousands of years for its nutritional value. Many benefits are attributed to it, such as helping improve cardiovascular health and chronic venous insufficiency, fight aging, as anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial agent, amongst others.
Contemporary science has been able to identify its health properties and find the bioactive compounds responsible for them in the different parts of the grapevine.
We offer natural ingredients from plants cultivated in different regions, our specialty being Mediterranean plants and, mainly extracts derived from olive tree and grapevine.
Our business is based on a model of a circular economy and bioeconomy through strategic alliances. In the case of grapevine, we have partnered with one of the largest viticulture players, which allows us to:
- Have access to large quantities and varieties of the highest quality grapevine materials.
- Have control all the way from the farmer to your product
- Be able to offer innovative natural extracts derived from grapevine which stand out in a very competitive market.
- Offer products with different applications in international markets
- Develop ingredients with a sustainable model
This business model, together with our R&D Unit, makes us specialists in the development and manufacture of grape and vine extracts. This enables us to offer ingredients containing high concentrations of polyphenols, proanthocyanidins, anthocyanins, flavonoids, and resveratrol, as well as a wide variety of grape and vine-derived innovative formulas with unique applications in the food industry (both nutraceutical, as well as functional foods), and in the pharmaceutical and animal nutrition.
OUR GRAPE AND VINE EXTRACTS HELP TO:
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Improve chronic venous insufficiency
- Protect from oxidative damage
- Act as anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatories, and antimicrobials
- Improve peripheral circulation and sight
FULL PLANT PROFILE NATAVID
Natavid is our grapevine Full Plant Profile ingredient obtained using the innovative technology developed by Natac that concentrates the main phytochemical compounds found in the plant in a single standardised extract, respecting its original natural profile, making it a more complete extract than traditional grape vine extracts and significantly enhancing the extract’s effectiveness.
The natural profile of this standardised extract, allows its use at a lower dose with consistent quality.
Natavid contains all the benefits of vine leaves, grape seeds, and grape skin in a single extract.
> Biological Activities:
- Improvement of chronic venous insufficiency characterized by swollen legs, varicose veins, a feeling of heaviness, pain, tiredness, itching, tension and cramps in the calves
- Prevention of oxidative stress and chronic inflammation
- Cardioprotective action: antiatherosclerosis, antihyperglycemic and antihypertensive effect
Natavid is presented as a powder and is suitable for formulating:
- Food complements
- Additive for pet food
> Natavid extract contains:
- 50% Proanthocyanidins
- 10% Flavonoids
- 0.3% Resveratrol
NATAVID contains the benefits offered by the plant in a single extract!
Do you want more information? Do you want to know how to incorporate our ingredients into your food matrix or formulation?
Are you looking for health claims? Or clinical trials? Do you need our ingredients to comply with other certifications?