International Protein Colloids
International Protein Colloids traces its history all the way back to 1895 and the founding of Swift Adhesives, a division of the Swift Meat Packing Company. The company evolved into a major provider of natural and synthetic adhesives and was sold to Reichhold Chemicals in 1987. In 1994 Rechhold decided to concentrate on synthetic polymers and spun off the natural (technical gelatin) portion to the then-president and general manager who formed IPC. In 2003, the company moved from St. Louis, Missouri to new administrative, laboratory and manufacturing facilities in Fort Worth, Texas. Our new plant is APHIS approved by the USDA. Thus, adding any of our products to yours does not change the status of them being allowed entry to any EU country.