Inulin & Sweeteners
Inulin is a unique prebiotic with exceptional functionality. Across a broad array of applications, it acts as both sugar and fat replacement while providing immune support and fiber enrichment. As a fat replacement, Inulin improves the taste, texture, and mouth feel of reduced-fat and fat-free dairy products. Cereal based products such as crackers, breads and breakfast cereals exhibit improved structure and crispness when inulin is added to the recipe.
- Increases nutritional benefits of processed foods
- Improves texture and enhances flavor.
- Provides important fiber enrichment
- All-natural replacement for fat and sugar.
- Enhances calcium absorption