Iya Foods Grilled Steak Suya With Roasted Peanuts, No Preservatives, No Added Color, No Additives, No MSG
What is Iya Foods Grilled Steak Suya (With Roasted Peanuts)?
- Juicy beef skewers, Ancient African recipe
- Authentic House Blend
- Spicy rub for beef skewers
- Herbs, Peppers & Spices
- Yaji– Africa’s most popular rub
- Free from grain, gluten, preservatives, added color, additives. Nothing artificial ever!
- Non-irradiated. Steam sterilized
Suya grilled steak is the most popular street food in Nigeria, West Africa. Suya seasoning is used as rub on spicy beef skewers & enjoyed straight from the grill with onions & tomatoes in a burrito style wrap. Its satisfying savory quality adds that extra bit of flavor needed to complement but not overwhelm the natural juices of your meat, fish or protein.
Uses: Rub for grilled steak, chicken or fish
To make suya grilled steak –
- Completely coat the beef, fish, chicken, goat or lamb with seasoning
- Place on skewers (alternate with onions, tomato and pepper slices if desired)
- Broil or grill as desired – serve hot with a refreshing chilled drink