KSM-66 is Ixoreal's ashwagandha extract, created via a process that took 14 years of R&D to develop and refine. KSM-66 is the best ashwagandha extract on the world market today in the sense that it is the highest concentration full-spectrum extract available today. A "full-spectrum" extract is an extract which maintains the balance of the various constituents as in the original herb, without over-representing any one constituent. The ashwagandha herb's efficacy is believed to be derived from a complex blend of active constituents, mainly alkaloids like withanine, somniferine, tropine, and steroidal lactones called withanolides. All these constituents need to be present in their natural proportions, which is why it is important for an extract to be full-spectrum. However, producing a high concentration full-spectrum extract is technologically very challenging. Only Ixoreal has managed to create a process that surmounts these challenges, and that too only after many years of R&D. The Ixoreal science team sought to introduce to the world the true quintessence of ashwagandha with all its benefits. Convinced that the essence of the ashwagandha root could be extracted without losing its potency, the science team dedicated itself to learning the nuances of plant chemistry and did what no one was able to achieve until then. With `Green Chemistry` processing, they were able to holistically extract all the root essence while preserving its natural healing potency. This proved to be immensely successful.
- KSM-66 is the highest concentration full-spectrum root extract on the market today, retaining all the natural constituents of the herb in the original balance.
- KSM-66 is the ashwagandha root extract with the most extensive set of research studies and clinical trials..
- KSM-66 has the highest percentage of withanolides of all root-only extracts available today. It has more than 5% concentration of withanolides as measured by HPLC..
- The production of KSM-66 has tight vertical integration for high quality and price advantage. KSM-66’s maker is the only ashwagandha manufacturer in the world with its own farms, production facilities, testing laboratories, research center and distribution.
- KSM-66 is the botanical with the highest number of certifications. KSM-66 and its manufacturing have gone through the most extensive inspections and safety assessments in our industry for the labels of GMP (USP, NSF, NPA-UL, WHO), 100% USDA Organic, Non-GMO (Non-GMO Project Verified), Gluten Free (by GFCO), BSCG-drug free, Kosher, Halal, HACCP and several others
- KSM-66 has a neutral taste and is not bitter like other ashwagandha extracts, making it an excellent choice for use in foods and beverages.
- KSM-66 has negligible levels of Withaferin A, a widely recognized cytotoxic withanolide.
- KSM-66 is produced using a first-of-its-kind, unique extraction process, based on “Green Chemistry” principles, without using alcohol or any synthetic solvents.
- KSM-66 is manufactured at an ISO 9001:2008- and GMP-certified state-of-the-art cleanroom facility, conforming to WHO-cGMP and US-FDA standards.
- KSM-66 is GRAS Affirmed, Vegetarian, Safe and Shelf-stable.
Award Winning: For several of the factors listed above, KSM-66 was chosen as the recipient of “SFE-Herbal Industry Leader Award” 2016, Frost & Sullivan 2014 “Product Innovation in Botanicals” award, “Best Botanical Ingredient” award for 2013 at Natural Products Expo West and “Innovative Ingredient of the Year” award for 2012 at Panacea.