Luo Han GuoExtract
- Product Name: Luo Han GuoExtract
- Botanical Name: Momordica Grosvenori
- Part Used: Fruit
- Active Ingredient: Mogrosides/Mogroside V
- Product Specification:
- 7%~95%Mogrosides, 7%-65%Mogroside V
- Concentrated juice 60~65 Brix, 1% ~2% Mogroside V
- Juice Powder
- Product Type: Yellow Brown to WhitePowder
What are Luo Han Guo Extract ?
Siraitia grosvenorii (Monk fruit or Luo Han Guo) is aherbaceous perennial vine of the Cucurbitaceae (gourd) family, native tosouthern China and northern Thailand. The plant is cultivated for its fruit,whose extract is nearly 300 times sweeter than sugar and has been used in Chinaas a low-calorie sweetener for cooling drinks and in traditional Chinesemedicine. This unusual fruit is exponentially sweeter than sugar, with highconcentrations of fructose and glucose, but the sweetness comes from uniqueglycosides in the flesh of the fruit. In addition, this fruit is packed withantioxidants and other organic compounds and vitamins that have a wide array ofbenefits to human health.