Latin Name: Magnolia officinalis Rehder et Wilson.
Extract Method: Extracted from the bark of Magnolia officinalis by supercritical CO2 extraction.
Active Ingredient: Honokiol .
Appearance: White to yellow brown powder or cream.
Specification: Honokiol 2%-98% (HPLC).
Molecular Structure: C18H18O2
1. Inhibit bacteria growth and viral infection.
2. Anti-dental caries and anti-periodontal disease.
3. Anti-anxiety, improves sleep and relieves insomnia.
4. Anti-tumor and anti-cancer.
5. Weight loss.
6. Anti-inflammatory and anti-canker.
7. Powerful antioxidant in cardiovascular diseases.