Maizinol™ is a patented and natural mood health product that contains a proprietary compound known to enhance serotonin levels. Unigen’s proprietary extract in Maizinol™ trade is processed from the leaves of specifically grown, non-genetically modified Zea mays (corn or maize) using commercial strains of corn approved for human consumption.
WHAT MAKES MAIZINOL™ UNIQUE?
- Maizinol™ is standardized to provide a consistent concentration of 6-MBOA at a level more efficacious than daily dosage claimed by pharmaceutical derivatives of 6-MBOA.
- Because of its concentrated nature, the recommended serving size of Maizinol™ is less than SAM-e, the leading mood health dietary supplement.
- Once-a-day Maizinol™ tablet increases consumer compliance and lowers cost per serving.
- Unlike SAM-e, Maizinol™ is a naturally stable molecule which improves shelf life and reduces overage required in formulation.
- Clinically proven to address occasional mental stress and mood imbalances.
- Concentrated active lowers cost per serving/dose.
- Single serving size per day increases compliance, satisfaction and repurchase rate.
- High compatibility in formulating with other ingredients.
- Natural compound with long history of safe human use.
- Extensive in vivo safety testing with no adverse effects.
- Patent protected
Derived from Zea mays (corn or maize).
- Addresses occasional mental stress and mood concerns
- Relieves mild to moderate everyday depression
- Provides positive mood support and enhances emotional well-being
Can be used as an active agent in tablets, capsules, liquids, powders, bars and other delivery systems.
Off-white to light tan powder that dissolves in alcohol and other common solvents.
*Indications and claims related to the health benefits or property of an ingredient or product are governed in accordance with country-specific laws and regulations. In the United States, it is your responsibility to ensure that product claims and indications are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Federal FD&C Act and the FTC Act. In all other countries, please consult with a local regulatory or legal professional who may provide you with competent advice and guidance.