Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite MCHA Calcium Powder
Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite is processed from Australian certified BSE free young pasture fed cattle without the use of chemicals. It is a highly absorbable source of natural calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, protein, minerals and amino acids normally found in raw bone. Calcium is essential for healthy bone formation, however minerals and amino acids are very important.
Bi-Pac’s non-irradiated Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite possesses a distinct advantage over other calcium preparations providing rapid absorption and ultra low lead levels. We can custom granulate to customers specifications.
• Certified BSE free.
• Excellent form of calcium for building bone.
• MCHA is mostly calcium & phosphorus.
• This unique extract contains the bone crystal, calcium hydroxyapatite.
• MCHA is extracted from BSE free, grass fed, free range cattle bones.
• MCHA also contains about 40 different minerals, amino acids & growth factors in similar proportions to those found in our bones.