Mullins Whey Protein Isolate is derived from sweet dairy whey using cold microfiltration and ultrafiltration membrane technology to produce undenatured whey protein isolate. Whey Protein Isolate provides a higher concentration of nutritional proteins found useful for…
Some Whey Facts:
• Whey is nature’s perfect protein – Boasting a 104 Biological Value (BV)(BV is the ability of the body to use the nutrients. The higher the number the more useful by the body. Our whey protein has a higher BV than an egg(93)!)
• Whey rich in amino acids
• Whey low in calories
• Whey good for weight management – Lots of protein keeps you full longer
• Balanced source of essential amino acids & peptides
• High protein efficiency ration
• Excellent source of sulfur amino acids
• Excellent source of branched-chain amino acids
• Excellent source of glutamine
Whey Benefits: Sport Performance
• Acts as an excellent source of energy for prolonged workouts.
• Suppiles a number of essential amino acids crucial to building and maintaining muscle mass, as well as a quick recovery
Health & Wellness
• Whey protein is an appetite suppressant, great for weight management and low carb diets.
• Whey proteins are known to provide immune boosting components that aid in the prevention and recovery of certain degenerative diseases such as cardiovascular problems, arthritis, and certain cancers.
• Whey proteins provide valuable amino acids important to muscled development. Not only is it usefule to bodybuilders and athletes, but it is just as beneficial to individuals experiencing the stresses of injury rehabilitation of any kind.