Neusilin is a synthetic amorphous form of Magnesium Alumino-metasilicate. It is a multifunctional excipient that can be used in both direct compression and wet granulation of solid dosage forms. Neusilin is widely used for improvement of the quality of tablets, powder, granules and capsules.
Neusilin does not develop gels with aqueous solutions unlike other Magnesium Aluminum Silicates. The different grades of Neusilin have been highly evaluated at home and abroad. It has a market presence of over 50 years in Japan.
- A Unique Form of Amorphous Magnesium Aluminometasilicate
- Unique mesoporous carrier for solid dispersion
- High direct compressibility
- Accelerates disintegration
- Can act as buffering agent
- Dramatically improves flowability of most powders
- Competent adsorbent for liquid and SMEDDS
- Adsorbs up to 300% of its weight in oil or liquid actives