Organic and Organic Compliant Ingredients
IFC Solutions has addressed the growing interest for Certified Organic foods by offering a variety of organic and organic compliant products and services to meet the demands of this rapidly changing marketplace. We are unique in our ability to source and custom blend Certified Organic Colors and Ingredients to meet our customers’ individual requirements.
Organic Annatto Extract (Water & Oil Soluble)
Organic Black / Purple Carrot Extract
Organic Turmeric (Curcumin)
Organic Beet Juice
ORGANIC COMPLIANT COLORS
Black / Purple Carrot Extract
Blue Shade Vegetable Juice Color
Elderberry Juice Color
Grape Juice Color
Purple Sweet Potato
Red Radish Extract
Natural Green Color Blend
Natural Brown Color Blend
Natural White Blends
(Available in Liquids, Pastes & Powder Blends)
The above products are approved as Food Colorants in the United States with the exception
of the Natural White Blends which are proprietary blends of FDA approved ingredients.
Organic Sunflower Lecithin - Powder and Liquid (Allergen-Free)
Organic Soy Lecithin - Powder and Liquid
Organic Vegetable Oils (Soy Oil, Canola Oil, etc.)
ORGANIC RELEASE AGENTS and ANTI-STICK PRODUCTS
Organic Anti-Stick products are available as liquids, pastes and solids.
- Prevent your organic products and ingredients from sticking to contact surfaces during the manufacturing process.
- Organic formulations are available for numerous applications including candy, baked goods and meat processing.
Let us solve your sticky processing problems!
ORGANIC CONTRACT INGREDIENT BLENDING SERVICES
We can custom blend your Certified Organic Ingredients to your specifications using materials supplied by your company or by ours. Liquid, Paste and Powder Blending Services are available.
Our Ingredient Blending Services have proven to be an outstanding option for:
- New product lines. No up-front investment required (space, equipment, certifications and audits).
- Ingredient importers that need to customize their products.
- Existing processors who do not have the cGMP’s or available capacity for Organic production.