The History of Andrographis
Andrographis Paniculata is an annual herbaceous plant in the family Acanthaceae, and is one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in the traditional systems of Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicines. It is widely cultivated in India, China, and Southeastern Asia.
A. paniculata have shown a broad range of pharmacological effects such as anti-viral, antibacterial, prevention of common cold, anti-diarrheal, support healthy blood glucose, and support healthy inflammatory response.
It is know as the “king of bitters” due to its bitter flavor profile. Andrographolide, an active ingredient in Andrographis, has been shown to be responsible for the herb’s inflammatory modulating actions.
Patented, Standardized, Clinically Tested
ParActin® is a patented extract of Andrographis Paniculata, standardized to Andrographolide, 14-deoxyandrographolide, and Neoandrographolide. (US Patent No: 8,084,495 B2) Preliminary research has shown ParActin® to promote healthy inflammatory response by naturally invigorating the PPAR gamma response, inhibiting NF-kappaB, the key regulator of our inflammatory response system, thereby naturally reducing pro-inflammatory cytokines and proteins associated with pain and redness from everyday activities.
Benefits of ParActin®
- Supports Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Supports Healthy Joint Function
- Supports Healthy Immune Response
- Supports Healthy Brain Function
ParActin® Mode of Action For Joint Health
- Inhibits NF-κB binding to DNA
- Inhibits IKKβ
- Inhibits COX-2 and reduce PGE2
- Inhibits NFAT – bone erosion
- Stimulates osteoblasts & calcium deposits
- Decreases Rheumatoid Factor - TNF-α
- Reduces IgA & IgM: cartilage damage
- Reduces C-Reactive Protein
- Promote regulatory T cell (Treg), CD4+CD25+
- Reduces AP-1 & STAT3 in synovial tissue