ROSUN is committed to providing the safest, pure products as we aim to surpass our customer’s’ expectations. Overseeing the specialized testing procedures in our in-house laboratories is our amazing team of highly dedicated and experienced technicians who start by screen the raw materials coming from our contract farms, prior to sending them to the production unit. Our team monitors the products analytically from the commencement of processing until the final product to ensure 100% quality assurance. Our in-house and associated facilities have ISO 9001:2008 and GMP certifications. Rosun factories ensure that the quality of the final product is always guaranteed and is internationally compliant. The entire manufacturing process is standardized and is done under controlled conditions.
Quality control ensures:
● All the active components are retained from pure natural form.
● Products are ready for use in further processing.
● Easy to store, carry, handle and formulate.
● Increased component potency corresponds to longer shelf life.
● With proper handling and storage, compounds can be stored from 1 to 3 years.