RAS-4 Rodent Anesthesia System
The RAS-4 Rodent Anesthesia System allows researchers to use real-time in vivo imaging to monitor and record molecular and genetic activity in mice and rats using isoflurane gas.
Part Number : CLS146737
The RAS-4 Rodent Anesthesia System is compatible with PerkinElmer’s suite of in vivo preclinical imaging systems including IVIS® and FMT® optical imaging systems as well as the Quantum microCT imaging system. It facilitates efficient gas delivery via four delivery circuits while minimizing excess gas exposure to lab personnel with active scavenging capabilities.
Key features include:
- Delivers anesthesia to two instruments, an induction chamber and benchtop accessories simultaneously
- Compact and lightweight design saves bench space and allows portability
- Vacuum system for active scavenging of manifolds and benchtop accessories (sold separately)
- Separate dedicated exhaust for induction chamber to prevent anesthesia exposure when opening
- Oversized vented induction chamber to accommodate rats