With ProTake, a nutritional, porcine- or bovine- based protein source, you can add value to your food products in a simple way. A pure protein, ProTake can be used to reach high protein levels in products.
- ProTake is a hydrolyzed gelatin of porcine or bovine origin, containing 90% protein.
- With ProTake you can reach a higher total protein content than with any other single-source protein, due to its ease of formulation and excellent organoleptic properties.
- ProTake is a high-quality protein source that is perfect for protein enrichment in protein blends.
- ProTake has a unique amino acid composition: it contains 18 different amino acids, including eight of the nine amino acids that are essential for the human body.
- Clean label: ProTake is a food ingredient (no e-number) and is not subject to specific authorization and safety evaluation regulations. It can be incorporated in clean label products.
- ProTake is easy to integrate, offers high solubility and neutral organoleptic properties.
- ProTake fits all applications, from bars and beverage to soups, dairy applications, sports powders and more.