SeabuPure® Seabuckthorn Oil
Botany：Sea Buckthorn, also known as “Siberian Pineapple,” is a small shrubnative to Europe and Asia. The berries have been used since ancient Greeceas a remedy for promoting weight gain and a shiny coat in horses. Intraditional Chinese medicine, sea buckthorn is used for “invigoration” and increasing energy levels. In Russia, sea buckthorn has been used in creams tohelp protect cosmonauts from radiation damage – and a number of cosmeticscompanies in the U.S. add sea buckthorn to their skin creams as a‘wound-healer” and skin protectant. In China, a number of sea buckthornbased sports drinks have been used by athletes training for the Seoul Olympics.
Description: Seabuckthorn oil is extracted from the fruits of Hippophae rhamnoidesL. by CO2 extraction.
Latin Name: Hippophae rhamnoides L.
Extract Method: Extracted from the fruits of Hippophae rhamnoides L. by supercritical CO2 extraction.
Appearance: It is clear, Orange red oily liquid.
Active constituents: Unsaturated fatty acid, β-carotene, Carotenoid, vitamin E, isorhamnetin,quercetin, Kaempferol and SOD.
β-carotene 25mg/100g min., Vitamin E 100mg/100g min.
Potential Aplacation: Generally recommended for external use in the case of burns and otherskin damage as well as internally for the treatment of stomach and duodenalulcers, reduce tumor growth and high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Sea-buckthorn oils contain high concentrations of palmitoleic acid. This rarefatty acid is a component of skin fat and can support cell tissue and woundhealing. It has unique anti-aging properties and as an important component o fmany facial creams.
1. Increases energy levels,Resists tiredness, swells sinew.
2. Improves immunopotency, anti-enervation.
3. Protects cardiovascularsystem.
4. Anti-cancer and anti-tumor.
5. Promotes wound healing, anti-inflammation and engender flesh, anti-senility.
6. Elimination of oxygen freeradicals, anti-oxidation and prevent senescence.
7. Reparation of the tissues ofdigestive, protects skin from UV damage, reparation for the mucous membrane andskin.