SerinAid® PhosphatidylSerine (PS)
SerinAid® PhosphatidylSerine (PS) can play a critical role in both maintaining and improving mental performance - name and face recognition, recalling locations of misplaced objects, concentration, and focus - which is often an unfortunate component of the normal aging process.
A multitude of scientific studies have shown that SerinAid® PS can significantly help maintain and improve mental performance, can help improve mood, and can make a valuable contribution to lowering both physical and psychological stress.
To demonstrate just how effective PS really is, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), in February, 2003, granted two significant health claims for PS, indicating that PS may reduce the risk of cognitive dysfunction and dementia in the elderly. As an active ingredient, SerinAid® PS is ideally suited for use in dietary supplements, functional foods, and medical foods.
- Improvement in key brain functions, including memory, concentration, learning, recall, and focus.
- Prevention of memory loss, especially age-related cognitive decline.
- Reduction of elevated cortisol levels and reduction of stress.
- Improvement in athletic activities including running, weightlifting, and golf.
- Helps reduce fatigue, reduces muscle soreness, and hastens recovery, in active and athletic individuals.