Sodium Hyaluronate (HA)
Hyaluronic Acid Sodium, HA
Description: Odorless, white crystalline powder
Characteristics: Generated from glucose by fermentation process. Sodium Hyaluronate is well-known as natural moisturizing factor, it is high water retention and viscoelasticity, widely being used in pharmaceutical cosmetic and food products.
- Daily Skincare 0.02 to 0.10%
- Night repair factor 0.01 to 0.05%
- After sun repair 0.02 to 0.10%
- Make-up factor 0.005 to 0.02%
- Cleanser 0.005 to 0.06%
- 1000,000 to 500,000 Dalton
- 10,000 to 100,000 Dalton
- <10,000 Dalton(Oligo by Enzyme process)
- Completely soluble in water. Dissolving speed depends on M.W.
- Insoluble in non-water miscible solvents
- Soluble in mixtures of ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol propylene glycol and butylenes glycol with water (1:1)
Package: Standard packing 500g, 1kg, 5kg, 25kg or customized