TDD1 Tablet De-Duster
The Tablet Deduster removes powder residues from tablets after pressing, making it an essential item of equipment for any production line where substantial numbers of tablets are going to be produced. Designed to integrate seamlessly with almost any tablet press, it can also be used with our Tablet Dust Vacuum for a complete solution.
By using compressed air and a carefully engineered agitation mechanism, the Tablet Deduster loosens dust from the tablets’ surface as they pass through the machine, while keeping the tablets intact and undamaged. A double layer screen structure separates the tablets from the dust, which can then be sucked away. Able to process more than half a million tablets an hour, the Tablet Deduster ensures a clean, professionally finished product that is attractive to consumers and free of unsightly powder traces.
Main benefits at a glance:
- Highly effective 5-layer agitation mechanism that cleans the tablets without harming them
- Compatible with all our tablet presses
- Safe and effective GMP compliant design
- 360 degree rotation for easy integration
- Adjustable speed
- Low noise
- Easy to use
- Easily detached for thorough cleaning
- Easy maintenance
- Reliable operation