Utilizing 20 softgel production lines, Robinson Pharma, Inc. has the capacity to manufacture 12 billion softgels per year—more than any other nutritional supplement manufacturer in the United States. Our softgel delivery capabilities include vegetarian softgels which meet the growing demand for non-gmo and natural products that are free from animal derivatives.
Perfecting the Vegetarian Softgel Production Process
Using proprietary technology, Robinson Pharma, Inc. has adopted a starch and carrageenan-based gel matrix in the manufacture of our vegetarian softgels, providing superior thermal stability which exceeds that of animal gelatin’s, and satisfies the vegetarian and vegan requirements of your consumer base. Derived from red seaweed, carrageenan is a common additive that is used in an assortment of food products (such as baby food) as an emulsifier and stabilizing agent. Its safety has been determined by the US Food and Drug Administration and World Health Organization, and it has sustainable properties and a long shelf life.
At Robinson Pharma, Inc., we have implemented proprietarily engineered equipment which will manufacture vegetarian softgels more efficiently and in turn will be more cost effective for our clients. Due to the thicker viscosity of the vegetarian gel, these softgels must be processed in specialized machinery to provide the highest quality production.
Our vegetarian softgels are compatible with many formulations, such as:
- Biotin 5000MCG, Vegan
- Sunflower Vitamin E 200IU, Vegan
- CLA 1250MG, Vegan
- Virgin Coconut Oil 1000MG, Vegan
- Coenzyme Q-10 100MG, Vegan
- Vitamin D3 1000IU, Vegetarian
- Fish Oil, Omega-3 30%, Pescetarian
- Vitamin D3 5000IU, Vegetarian
- Flaxseed Oil 1000MG, Vegan
- Vitamin D3 2000IU, Vegetarian
- Life’sDHA™ DHA 100MG, Vegan
- Vitamin E 400IU (as dl-alpha Tocopheryl), Vegan
- Men’s One Daily, Vegetarian
- Women’s One Daily, Vegetarian
- Adult Multivitamin, Vegan
- Adult Multivitamin, Vegetarian