Veriflow® E. coli O157:H7
Protect your brand with the most robust detection tools in the food industry
Veriflow® E. coli O157:H7 species provides robust specificity and sensitivity across an extensive variety of environmental surfaces and multiple food and beverage matrices, without complex and time consuming sample preparation.
Veriflow technology is proven to provide rapid, accurate, actionable detection of pathogen and spoilage indicators – with no compromises on ease of use and affordability. The technology is easily deployed onsite allowing you to identify microbial risks, take corrective action, and prevent large-scale contamination.
The Veriflow system is comprised of a small customized thermocycler, pre-aliquoted PCR reagent tubes, and proprietary buffers and hand-held cassette. Test results are garnered with less than 15 minutes of end user hands-on time per sample.
AOAC Performance Testing MethodsSM Program was utilized for validation and verification of assay performance, with no significant difference in performance and no false positive or false negative results observed in the study.
- Broad inclusivity of 50 E. coli O157:H7 strains with 100% detection rate
- Correctly excludes all 35 closely related strains tested
The robust Veriflow platform performs at the highest levels of accuracy even in the most challenging matrices, with vastly simplified sample preparation.
- Target amplification of a conserved gene market for E. coli O157:H7 species
- Successfully validated in raw ground beef, 2% milk, leafy spinach, and whey protein powder
- Reliable results in even the most challenging matrices
Unsurpassed ease of use
The Veriflow system is ideally suited for onsite implementation, with a modest capital investment and affordable per test cost.
- Results in 18 hours versus 3-4 days with traditional methods
- Streamlines your quality management processes
- Easily implemented onsite with existing resources
- Eliminates the need for proprietary media, two-step enrichment, and DNA extraction sample preparation